Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Organizing While Home: Revisiting Past Posts

I've seen lots of FB and Instagram posts about people using this time to reorganize, clean, and purge while they are at home during our "Shelter-In" experience.

I thought this might be a great time to introduce or reintroduce some of the blog posts where I did all of these things.

I hope these inspire you.

I hope these motivate you to get started.

I hope these give you a break from the worry and fears that are plaguing all of us right now.

These are in no particular order.

As you scroll through, just click on the links to that particular post and get step-by-step tutorials.

Happy Organizing!
























Shew!  That's 22 different posts dedicated to organizing!

Pick one or two to look over.

Leave me a comment if it inspired you to organize a place in your home.

Remember - keeping busy during this time is important for your mental health, especially when it helps you feel and be productive.

Stay safe, well, and happy!














Post a Comment

© No Rules after 50. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.