Saturday, April 6, 2019

Amazing YL Supplements To Try Right Now

Sunday night I have a routine.

I prep hubby's Young Living supplements for the week.

If I had to rely on him to take his supplements straight from the bottle...well, this is why I prep them on Sunday night.  I've learned that this is the only way I can keep him healthy without a daily reminder from me.

Here' what I do.


First, he usually puts his pill minder on the steps leading upstairs to the bedrooms, which indicates to me that I need to fill it.

I grab it on my way upstairs to the bathroom and lay it out on the counter.

I like this pill minder because it has removable lids.  This prevents you from spilling and allows for easy refill.  You can find this exact pill minder on Amazon

I then pull out the container of supplements.


All our supplements are from Young Living.  

I thoroughly trust this company and feel good about supporting hubby's health with these amazing products.

Disclaimer:  I will be sharing the Young Living supplements that I use for hubby (and some for myself), based on his (our) particular health needs as discussed with our doctor.  I am not making medical or curative health claims for any particular product shown here, any disease, medical diagnosis, or cure.  All the supplement information I share regarding the products shown can be found on the Young Living website, and are available to the public.  BEFORE you start taking any supplement, talk to your doctor or health care professional about YOUR particular needs and health concerns.  I am not a doctor and am not advising YOU to take any of the following products.  None of the supplements are recommended for children.  Again, if you have questions or concerns about any health issues for you or your family, SEEK licensed medical directives from your doctor or health care professional.

Now I start filling it up for the week.


Prostate Health is a vegetable based product formulated with high-quality saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil to provide support for normal prostate function and hubby's glandular system.

About 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in their lifetime.  I want to help hubby avoid this as best I can.


Powergize is designed for the athlete.  My hubby, at 68 years of age and is one of the most in-shape men I know.  He is a powerhouse at the gym, working out everyday of the week.  He can do pullups like a boss, showing up many of the younger men that frequent the gym.  He's always been into fitness and doesn't take any prescribed medication at all; for any type of issue.

Powergize is formulated to help support his energy levels, mental alertness, and his immune system.


Cardiogize supports healthy heart function.  It's one of Young Living's newest products.

Hubby has a genetic history of cardiac issues with the men in his family.  While he has not shown any tendancies to heart issues, I want attempt to protect him so he's with me for a long, long time.


Multigreens is something we both take.  We don't get enough vegetables in our diet, so supplementing with this product supports our overall wellness.  It blends together chlorophyll-rich botanicals, choline, and amino acids in a capsule form.  


Omegagize is one of my favorite supplements.  It is formulated to support general wellness by offering special support for normal brain, heart, eye, and joint health. 


BLM is a join support supplements.  It has type II collagen, MSM, and glucosamine sulfate in it.  These ingredients have been shown to support joints, tissue health, and cell function.

Hubby was experiencing discomfort in his left knee.  He's claims it is functioning better with increased support of his supplements and stretching exercises.


Last, but not least, Agilease is a supplement especially beneficial for athletes as well as adults who may experience acute joint discomfort after exercise.  It can help promote joint mobility and flexibility.


After the fill up is done, I place the lids back on and snap them down.


Now he's ready for the upcoming week.

Hubby feels that these supplements make a different in supporting his overall health and wellness.  He likes to take them, and never has to be reminded.


I return his filled pill minder to the kitchen and place it right next to his coffee station.  He is very diligent about taking his morning and evening pills.

He's not a big rule breaker.  (LOL)





Post a Comment

© No Rules after 50. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.