Saturday, July 4, 2020

Summer Yard Revisit

In 12 days we are moving to our new home in Utah.

Yes, I am a bit crazy as I pack up 21 years of living, making the needed decisions of what moves, what stays and is donated, what's gifted, and what's heading to the trash.

I've been so busy that I have decided to "revisit" some of my posts from a year ago because let's face it...

I have not had time to really craft a great post for you all to read.

So, please be patient with me as I pack and pick which posts to recycle.

I am sure you will enjoy this one!


Check out last year's yard HERE.

Believe me, it doesn't look quite this good this year because we are selling and can't maintain all those flower pots!

Grab a cold drink, sit back, and enjoy!

I'll see you next week.





Post a Comment

© No Rules after 50. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.