Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Even though I am HIGHLY organized, this move is really taking up all my time and making me just a tad crazy in the packing process.

I am going to take a few weeks off from posting, simply because I DO NOT want to just post content that's not quality, for the sake of posting content.

Stay tuned, and put your email in so you are notified when my new content will start again.

I anticipate only a few weeks off to accommodate the move and get things slightly situated in our new home.

I am excited to bring you content focused on our new home and ALL the great things we will be doing with it.

There were decorating, organizing, gardening, traveling, and crafting content galore.

I hope you will join me!

Until then, keep us and our move, in your thoughts and prayers.

Photo Credit:  Sebastian Palomino

Keep on breaking those rules!



Post a Comment

© No Rules after 50. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.