Saturday, January 4, 2020

It's 2020! What Do You See?

At the end of every year, I pick a word that becomes a "focus" of personal growth and inspiration.

Last year, my word was possibility.

As I was contemplating what this year's word would be, I began a mantra of "2020, 2020, 2020" over and over, until it hit me.

SEE!

2020 vision is considered "perfect" vision.

Vision...See...

I was excited!  I had found my word.

Then, I started to think about all the ways that the word SEE can apply to personal growth and inspiration and decided to make that a blog series...because we can all use inspiration.

Am I right?

So let me explain how I'm going to roll this out.


Every Tuesday for the next 7 weeks, I will introduce an inspirational post relative to the word SEE.

They will be the following:


SEE the worth, value, and contributions.


SEE the growth, improvement, potential, and desire to understand.


SEE talents, abilities, efforts.


SEE character, culture, differences, and likenesses.


SEE the struggle, challenge, and roadblocks.


SEE the movement forward, closure, and change.

And finally,


SEE the beauty, the "real cost," and the impact on self and others.

I'm going to be writing about each of these topics and really delving into some hard areas that may spark some real emotions.  

I'm okay with that.

Nothing forged in the fire every did it without the pain of change.

I hope you will join me on this little journey, and who knows, you too might SEE things a bit differently at the end.



Post a Comment

© No Rules after 50. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.